Mod Or Stock

trialsriderjim

24". Maybe? Just a suggestion (N)

Possibly a more streety stock frame if you wanted to go stock instead of 24. So nothing low long and silver, something more along the lines of a Leeson, but 24" would probably be better.

Edited by MrMonkey

24 does sounds like a good option......

its weird, im kind in the same dilema-i had (well still have it but in bits) a well nice curtis all specced up for street, loved it and then fancied gettin a mod for messing around on......so i built one

next thing i know all i bloody ride is mod-its the perfect street beast-flicky, light-ish, and i can bunnyhop and manual better (still crap lol) than i could on the curtis........

i also ride bmx occasionally and i have a jumpy street bike for ragging around-both of which again i do streety stuff on

now im thinkin of building a 24 as its gotta suit my style in a more universal way-a do it all beast as i hate having to convert from 1 bike to the next

as you own a reasonably long mod-zoo copy as you have shown me, perhaps trying a shorter mod frame would benefit you? its worth a try before you go and sell all your mod shizzle and regret it

but anyway, yeah if you insist on a new bike, go 24-its new and fresh and sounds like its right up your street (N)

i can get a 26 inch leeson for my mod ?

I ain't sure what mod you have or the spec of the Leeson, and one person's opinion is never good to go off in this sort of situation. But I have always thought Leesons to be nice bikes, but still gather some more information before going off my judgement and opinion solely (N)