Dj Ride: Sunday 14th May

harmertrials

Right, just had a browse through the original topic in rides/locations ( http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....showtopic=91032 ) and remembered that I can't post in there. So, if you are planning, or wanting to go to the DJ ride and you are a new member like myself then please feel free to post in here.

I'm going with my mate Mat (Scopse) on Saturday and looking to camp somewhere saturday night so we can get to the ride bright and early on Sunday. Anyone know of somewhere to camp?

If a full member reads this could you please link it to the post in rides/locations x

Cheers Jack

im not sure really. where is it :D

edit: ah i see its in pompy. i doubt i will go to this but i will have a look on a map and see how far away from me it is :D

edit2 :D i dont think i shall be going as it is absolute miles away from me and i wont be able to get a lift. (unless someone passes through essex near braintree or chelmsford way and they could take me :D)

Edited by braintreetrials

Bognor lot are coming ;)

Excellent mate. I think some of the Worthing lot are coming (about 10 of them I believe). I'll ask some friends if they want to come but getting there will be a problem for them. They live in Haywards Heath in East/West Sussex, anyone offering a lift to a couple of riders (maybe 3)?

The may one is in Portsmouth, just catch the train? :lol:

Kicks off at 11, and on a ride like that, we hang around Guild Hall for a good hour waiting for others and f**k about.

The one in Oxford is in June, and theres fields just about everywhere around Oxford, just find one. :P

Both.

Just seems a bit silly camping in Portsmouth when catching the train is easy as pie. Oxford one sure, as the train journey is shit, having done it myself.

Remember we are coming from further than you though. And we want to ride and get pissed up saturday aswell.

• 3 weeks later...

ELLO WELL IM FROM POMPEY AND I JUST STARTED REALLY DONT REALLY NO ANYONE WHO RIDE APART FROM A FEW BUT I DONT WONT TO JUST TURN UP YOU THINK ANY ONE WILL MIND ME JUST TURNIN UP AS IM FROM POPMEY AND WOULD LKE TO MEET A FEW NEW PEOPLE YOU THINK THY MIND ME JUST TURNING UP ?? SORRY IF I SOUND LIKE A TOTAL SPAC BUT YOU GOT TO UNDER STAND what IM SAYIN LOL

Edited by missionmod

ELLO WELL IM FROM POMPEY AND I JUST STARTED REALLY DONT REALLY NO ANYONE WHO RIDE APART FROM A FEW BUT I DONT WONT TO JUST TURN UP YOU THINK ANY ONE WILL MIND ME JUST TURNIN UP AS IM FROM POPMEY AND WOULD LKE TO MEET A FEW NEW PEOPLE YOU THINK THY MIND ME JUST TURNING UP ?? SORRY IF I SOUND LIKE A TOTAL SPAC BUT YOU GOT TO UNDER STAND what IM SAYIN LOL

hahahahahaha!

I would love to help you mate, but you need to work on your grammar, i could barely understand what you are saying and you didnt use 1 full stop and why use capital letters? You sound like your desperate though lol

Anyways, just turn up, you will meet some people. But you really need to work on your posts.

JK