Rock Pads In Adamant A3?

if you dont want to buy tensile mounts you could always save a little bit off your pads, thats what i had to do to get them into my monty. only about half a centimeter and now it works mint! (Y)

so you shave down your pads to like 2mm? :S

grind all he way....i ride in the rain ..so tar is a no no really but i do agree plazzies and a little tar are pretty good

well us trowbridge lot all now run smooth, and we have ridden in rain with tar on and the brakes are actualy pretty damn good!

im now running blue rock pad and a heatsink snowy on smooth!! and its an insane brake, very good brake.

grinds for the bin

smooth for the win

Tim.

well us trowbridge lot all now run smooth, and we have ridden in rain with tar on and the brakes are actualy pretty damn good!

im now running blue rock pad and a heatsink snowy on smooth!! and its an insane brake, very good brake.

grinds for the bin

smooth for the win

Tim.

when tar gets wet it smudges off and makes a horrible noise and makes your brake slip alot.

How can a thread go on this long without someone suggesting that you check with the people you buy them from???

Surley as (one of) the biggest trials shops in the UK Tarty will be able to check it for you, if they don't allready know off the top of their head.

Have people no common sense??

grinds for the bin

smooth for the win

Tim.

bollocks