Southend Ride

hi every one there is a ride next weekend on the 23rd of june which is a saturday at southend lots of people are going to be there just wanted to know who is coming and for the people that have not rode which us canvey and southend lot before i hope you are interested in coming so let me know and write to me.

from mitch.

I should be coming... providing my leg has healed, - don't think i'll be doing much though as it may rip my stitches out.

for the record if you don't know, i had an incident with a cage pedal and took a chunk out of my leg which was big and deep...had 4 stitches which was gay but i hope it heals within a week.

Is this mitch francis may I ask ?

See you there.. Nile

I should be coming... providing my leg has healed, - don't think i'll be doing much though as it may rip my stitches out.

for the record if you don't know, i had an incident with a cage pedal and took a chunk out of my leg which was big and deep...had 4 stitches which was gay but i hope it heals within a week.

Is this mitch francis may I ask ?

See you there.. Nile

You have learnt a lesson there, dont cheap out on pedals :lol:. Anyway i will hopefully see you there.

Tom :)

bloody saturday scum riders

LOL :lol:, i bet this ride wont come close to the ride we had today. :)

Edited by mr ?

hi every one there is a ride next weekend on the 23rd of june which is a saturday at southend lots of people are going to be there just wanted to know who is coming and for the people that have not rode which us canvey and southend lot before i hope you are interested in coming so let me know and write to me.

from mitch.

oh yeh,mitch, i remember you, the one with the zona whos been down southend before. are any of your freinds from canvey going? it would be a very good ride if they came aswell.

bloody saturday scum riders

simpson dont be narsty now saturday is a good day to ride southend it is when all the fit grls are there lol

oh yeh,mitch, i remember you, the one with the zona whos been down southend before. are any of your freinds from canvey going? it would be a very good ride if they came aswell.

do i knw you and how lol well i will do my best to get them down there they should come lol well hope to see you there lol

Well we could go on both days really so it would appeal to you as well mike...

nile your leg is nothing i had a pedal hit my bone in my leg before and you are complaning lol

You have learnt a lesson there, dont cheap out on pedals :lol:. Anyway i will hopefully see you there.

Tom :)

LOL :lol:, i bet this ride wont come close to the ride we had today. :)

hiya mr? who are you and where are you from lol it gonna be a good ride lots of us are going to be there even people from clacton and braintree lol

Im good for this too. I aint going to go on what the weather is saying at the moment though because it has been wrong for a while now. We shall just have to see what goes on and how it is in the morning. :]

I doubt if any of you have rode with me before but i used to ride about a year ago on a 06ti.

If you's wana add us to msn n sort stuff out feel free (Y)

that-boy-nick@hotmail.co.uk