Brake Pads

Rob Brodie

hey peeps, ive got around £18 quid to spend on pads to run on a grind and posibly in the wet(e.g 1 set of pads that run in the wet dry and on a grind) im just wondering if any one has any recomendations within my budget?

cheers .rob.

:D

hey peeps, ive got around £18 quid to spend on pads to run on a grind and posibly in the wet(e.g 1 set of pads that run in the wet dry and on a grind) im just wondering if any one has any recomendations within my budget?

cheers .rob.

phat pads.

I agree with some others in this topic USE THE SEARCH! But as im bored i will help you.

Plazmatic CRM pads have got great bite, a loud squeak and have a great wear life on a grind. :)

I'v heared that Plaz pads are very silent. If they arn't then what are quaility pads with no sound?

cheers .rob.

hi there go on tartybikes.co.uk and go on brake pads then click on what ones you might want and it doese actually tell you how to use them and what they work best underneath at reccomende use . but otherwise i would use rim jams but then again say goodby to your cylinders because they brake your cylinders so i would sugest koxx blues on a grind with tar. i hope that helped (Y)