Got Bored......

bowman12

Ok, so my mum has stolen the TV, my sisters blagged the PS2 so i thought i'd go out for a ride as nothing interesting is going on in here! This was about 45 minutes ago, and now its pi**ing it down!!! So here are a few quick pics and videos I got down the local buisiness park!

SP_A0595.jpg

SP_A0596.jpg

SP_A0597.jpg

And a video of that gap -

th_DSCF1218.jpg

I'm only just getting the side hop

DSCF1212.jpg

Before the tuck

DSCF1213.jpg

Blurry tuck

DSCF1210.jpg

All comments greatly appreciated

Please note: This was all done in 45 minutes on a phone and digital camera, so they are not the best quality or show the best of my ability, the gap is approximatly 5"10'.

Thanks

Tom

Thanks for the comments guys, keep them coming. I also forgot to add that the bike I am riding IS NOT mine. I am just borrowing it until I have the money to buy my Zona!!

Hey, haha nice!Next time we go exeter we must plan the route i think :P!

Videos dont work?!

Cheers dude, yeah we should definatly plan next time, the quay was definatly the best place, shame I was too tired to really ride!!

Not bad toms want to ride on Sunday

Can't do sunday, got to work :( But I'm getting money for the new steed so it's cool!

Videos do work, or at least they do here, just click play even though it plays automatically. Photobucket sucks!!!

Edited by bowman12

Nice pics, but i do find it a bit retarded saying the gap is 5 ft 10 whereas it blatantly isnt, as its as long as your t pro, if that.

you did say approximate, but thats atleast a foot and a half smaller lol

Edited by afroman

Ok, it looks smaller in the pic, but I'm 5"10' and I could lie in it. I'm not lying dude, trust me.

were you in a little ball?, or is the perfectly side on angle distorting it from the fact that the perfectly side on t pro matches its size.

lol, dont continue to lie

please

and sorry it just gets on my nerves when people do that

Edited by afroman

Sorry dude, just found the bigger gap pictures on my phone. those were the warm up gaps. the other photos are a gash and blurry so I'll go out and get some more another time. But I can 100% assure you that I cleared a 5"10' gap. NO BULL, I'll have the proof when this weather clears. You can hold me to that promise, if I dont supply proof, you have my permission to hurt me!!!

Sorry dude, just found the bigger gap pictures on my phone. those were the warm up gaps. the other photos are a gash and blurry so I'll go out and get some more another time. But I can 100% assure you that I cleared a 5"10' gap. NO BULL, I'll have the proof when this weather clears. You can hold me to that promise, if I dont supply proof, you have my permission to hurt me!!!

lol okay, i assumed you were talking about the picture you posted

lol okay, i assumed you were talking about the picture you posted

Yeah sorry about that. My bad.

Sorry dude, just found the bigger gap pictures on my phone. those were the warm up gaps *cough*.

Do you rip it out of everyone for making a little mistake? Those pics are gash, the gap looks a lot smaller than it actually is. I was quite proud of those gaps seems as I haven't rode properly for a while, but it's people like you who make me think I'm wasting my time with this sport.

Yeah sorry about that. My bad.

Do you rip it out of everyone for making a little mistake? Those pics are gash, the gap looks a lot smaller than it actually is. I was quite proud of those gaps seems as I haven't rode properly for a while, but it's people like you who make me think I'm wasting my time with this sport.

No worries (Y)

your only wasting time if your not having fun doing it

On and off for about 8 months, I have only rode a mod for the last month or so though. I haven't really ridden properly since Easter. I've only just started getting back into it!!! I do try and keep it controlled. And thats not even my bike!!

On and off for about 8 months, I have only rode a mod for the last month or so though. I haven't really ridden properly since Easter. I've only just started getting back into it!!! I do try and keep it controlled. And thats not even my bike!!

fair play man. Thats impressive