My Gu

Jimmy_E

ok thanx you jimmy ! :P

and what about the side hops ? do you prefer high bb for side hops or not ?

i remember you always said that you would climb higher with a higher bb ? B) so what ?

and what you think of this bike comparing the derangboy you had before (before the coust' ;) )?

and what about the side hops ? do you prefer high bb for side hops or not ?

i remember you always said that you would climb higher with a higher bb ?

For the moment , I made the same sidehop with the giaco and the gu . But i think and i hope that i would go higher with the Gu :D

and what you think of this bike comparing the derangboy you had before (before the coust' ;) )?

He is better than the derangboy , I find that the derangboy is more extrem than the gu. ;)

--------------------------

A little pics with the flat bar and the black pedale . I don't have cut the hose yet , but that will not delay . ^_^

img5387lr6.jpg

For the moment , I made the same sidehop with the giaco and the gu . But i think and i hope that i would go higher with the Gu :D

He is better than the derangboy , I find that the derangboy is more extrem than the gu. ;)

--------------------------

A little pics with the flat bar and the black pedale . I don't have cut the hose yet , but that will not delay . ^_^

img5387lr6.jpg

you have 3 tyres?