90% Sure: Canterbury Area Thursday And Or Sunday.

Basically, my sisters moving into her 2nd year of uni house thingy, and thursday i'm going there to help her out with my nan, sunday i will tag a long with my mum, so, anyone wanna ride in the canterbury area? I'm quite shit so it would be good to go to the place with the lowest walls n stuff, maybe herne bay, but i'm no good on rocks, so like, somewhere near canterbury or in canterbury.

Basically, my sisters moving into her 2nd year of uni house thingy, and thursday i'm going there to help her out with my nan, sunday i will tag a long with my mum, so, anyone wanna ride in the canterbury area? I'm quite shit so it would be good to go to the place with the lowest walls n stuff, maybe herne bay, but i'm no good on rocks, so like, somewhere near canterbury or in canterbury.

right dude thursday im busy so if u wanna ride sunday pick your place

pm me for my number and we can ride

be kewl to meet new riders

nick

right dude thursday im busy so if u wanna ride sunday pick your place

pm me for my number and we can ride

be kewl to meet new riders

nick

word!

same here pal.

Herne bays pretty cool for small-ish stuff and the rocks are effin immense.

Dude;

Pick a day - Canterbury rocks for riding - U need to know where your going though :)

I'm def up for riding there, and I know most of the places here- Good riding here

I'll try and get Spode etc along

Besides I owe you a massage!

Darren

www.thinkbikes.com

Canterbury on sunday me thinks, i'm not sure about herne bay now, i think it would be a bit unfair on my nan to get her to take me there n stuff, i dunno. I think i'll need to speak to her today some time, but yeah, i'm sure it's not far from herne bay, maybe we can ride both places on sunday and canterbury only on thursday.

I think thursday i'll be limited to about 5 hours, depending on what's going down. Sunday i think i've got all day :D

Darren, we can go back to my sisters place where you can give me the massage. :P

Edited by Fat Pants

hahah ahah hahaha hahha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sorry to laugh so much, but, canterbury!? on a sunday! its shit enough late at night when you can ride everything! (in about 5 minutes i might add!)

hernebay and whitstable are both 10 minutes away from canterbury and both have good stuff to ride.

Herne bay sunday for sure. What's happening tomorrow though? We still riding? Where to meet? Where to ride? What time? The meeting place could do with being somewhere easy to find, as my nan doesn't really know her way around Cants...

Number is: 07989872957 Gimme a text in the morning pl0x, about 9ish if you're coming, or atleast before 10 30 ish.

Edited by Fat Pants

Herne bay sunday for sure. What's happening tomorrow though? We still riding? Where to meet? Where to ride? What time? The meeting place could do with being somewhere easy to find, as my nan doesn't really know her way around Cants...

Number is: 07989872957 Gimme a text in the morning pl0x, about 9ish if you're coming, or atleast before 10 30 ish.

Any takers?

me and fred will be about tomorrow and ill be riding saturday for the first time in god knows how long! wooo!

sunday sounds like a plan although you might have trouble getting out of canterbury seeing as its the tour de france, not sure what roads are closed etc.

hey guys, I'll join you for a ride in Hern Bay. Not sure where to go once im there, but im sure i can meet u somewhere along the seafront..

give me a tx or call over the weekend if your definitely riding (07932308022). I havnt ridden hern Bay in years,

cheers

Martin