Bottom Bracket

Hi i have just bought an skf bottom bracket because the whole bearing race on my echo fell to pieces so i can't use it anymore. I was just wondering has anyone had any problems with the SKF 300. I rode with it today and it feels so smooth but is there anyone that has had any problems with it?

Cheers

Grant (Y)

Edited by grantallsop

ive had three, my first one my frame was not faced and the lockring snapped off, so i sent it back and received another curtsy of tartybikes (legends) thats in my control frame sat in my room doing f**k all atm. and ive just bought another one last week as i needed the wider one in my high bb frame so my brake cylinders dont rub on my cranks.

they are excellent bottom brackets and i highly recommend them

Hi i have just bought an skf bottom bracket because the whole bearing race on my echo fell to pieces so i can't use it anymore. I was just wondering has anyone had any problems with the SKF 300. I rode with it today and it feels so smooth but is there anyone that has had any problems with it?

Cheers

Grant (Y)

iv had mine 4 a long thim and as long as it is torqued up properly it should be all right.