Can A Mod Please Help?

stushine

i had an account on here from a while ago but i cant access it at all, im not sure what address i used, is there any way i can find out?

list time i signed in here using it, it was username and password!

http://89.149.226.145/~trials/forum/index.php?showuser=455 thats my old account! any way i can be told the email address so i can get my pasword back??

Is it either of the ones in your contact info on that profile page?
nope :( unfortunatly not!no idea what email address i used to sign up :(
is this the thing where people are getting confused.???enter your email instead of your user name
easier said than done... read my post!

I've sent you an email on your registered address, although I can't tell you what that address is.

Check all your emails (including spam) and see if anything comes through. If it doesn't/isn't any help, you'll have to wait for Tom/Danny to sort you out.

Jon

can you tell me if its a hotmail or a NTLWORLD address?

you can email me on stu@stushine.co.uk if you dont want to post on an open board?

He can't tell you anything, because he has no proof linking you to your old account, apart from the email address used to register you old account.

He can't tell you anything, because he has no proof linking you to your old account, apart from the email address used to register you old account.

the only address i can access to do with that account is the stu3y@hotmail.com one... so surely that proves its me? :blink:

cant see why i would want to hack an account anyway :huh: