Where To Get Some Mod Wheels?

Haha some people would be buggered with out tarty. What does the 7th of august mean it doesnt say anything on there webiste about that date? Have you foned them and asked? And have you tried selectbikes trialsman trial-uk ermm cleanbikes supercycles. Most places can build wheels you know so you dont just because they only list hubs and rims ect doesnt mean they cant do wheels.

I'm not sure Supercycles actually have any of those in stock unfortunately, we've been trying to order some for a while but no joy.

That date on our site is the next available workshop slot for wheelbuilds - obviously we can dispatch rim, hub and spokes as normal so you could get it built elsewhere :)

Ads

Hey, I see your from thornaby, I'm in Middlesborough riding Prissick tomorrow on t'bmx so if you have/can get the parts in time I can build it for you at Middlesborough.. Lemme know.

cheers for that mate, good of you, ive built a few wheels before, so i should manage it.

only got 1 wheel to build also so not to bad at all. fingers crossed i will manage, but cheers for that, nice to know theres people willing to help out :)