Pad Trouble

Matt Breeze

I have just taken my pads out beacuse my brake was appauling! i am running zoo! greens and they seem to get coverd in aluminum silver stuff every hour or so of riding!... i cleaned my rim and tried it again and am still having the same troble.... <_< has anyone had this before? could it be my rim? regards Matt

It could be because your dragging your brake as you try and manuel? Take your wheel out your t-poo and clean it good and proper, and your pads. None of this half hearted cleaning either. I think I remember seeing someone say cleaning it with like Mr Sheen makes the rim uber good for smooth brakes?

Nope, i aint running a grid, with zoo pads it would last about 5 mins, its just a standerd onza rim <_< , i had been running tar but decided to stop beacuse trying to manual is impossible with a tard rim...

My Zoo! pads seem to be running nicely with a grind. I have had them quite long aswell and there is not as much noise as expected.