Base T19 Trials Bike Are Thay Eney Good ?

pre67

are thay eney good ?? hears a pic of 1 its not for me its for a frend i thnk base bikes are shit but yer see what you guys thik

shitbike.jpg

loz u fish, i told u to use the spell checker, anyway i love the frame (l) lol hopefully the guy sells it to me! woo

Edited by jandamna

why do i need to read that cuz of my spelling well in not botherd so yer. i dono why but evey 1 bums out the rules on this a bit to much hu gives a shit a bout geting valdated im not bother i like to be but im gust a shit speller so f**k it if thay dont wont to valadate me thay than fiar doss

why do i need to read that cuz of my spelling well in not botherd so yer. i dono why but evey 1 bums out the rules on this a bit to much hu gives a shit a bout geting valdated im not bother i like to be but im gust a shit speller so f**k it if thay dont wont to valadate me thay than fiar doss

then ull never get to buy things / post in the real forum, for shame!!!

guaranteed you will think different in about a month.

and im not to fusst i dont need to buy eney thing an if i do al get sum 1 ells to do it but thay nevr sed thay wodent valadate me and if thay say ther not going to then f**k it

Edited by pre67

and im not to fusst i dont need to buy eney thing an if i do al get sum 1 ells to do it but thay nevr sed thay wodent valadate me and if thay say ther not going to then f**k it

No-one else is allowed to buy/sell for you!

I'm not even going to bother highlighting the mistakes in that sentence.

and i dident sart this post for a lode of twats to put the word in on my splling im never going to be f**king amzeing at spelling so u if u dont like then f**k off and find a nuther post to be abusive in cuz thats all piple do in this forem

and i dident sart this post for a lode of twats to put the word in on my splling im never going to be f**king amzeing at spelling so u if u dont like then f**k off and find a nuther post to be abusive in cuz thats all piple do in this forem

Another post that makes no sense. Why don't you read the post after you have written it?

Hahaha you arse

The frame is rubbish, like your intellect, so would suit you well.

You're the one being abusive.

That is a load of shit, I'm pretty sure you know that you is not spelt 'u'.

There is a spell checker there, USE IT, no ones asking you to be perfect, its for your benefit aswell as others so they can read your posts more easily.

Stop getting so wound up, your starting to sound like a chav.

Oh yeah and the bike is not good.

Edited by afroman

god u much be dumer than me then cuz eney 1 with a bit of a brane can read dyslexc riteing so sorry mate but your 1 hu needs to learn

LOL

Ok yeah I'm a total idiot, thicker than the person who won't use the spell check.

I'm sorry I told you to use it to help you get validated

and I couldnt give a shit if you are dyslexc.

Edited by afroman

Bollocks, your not dislexic your just trying to find an excuse for your tiny thick minded brain, why dont you take your time when posting?

maybe it will give you time to think about what you are writting, and how you write it!

Adam.