Big Norwich Ride 26th Of August

Got work, and i really have to go as i had the last 2 Saturdays off on holiday. Well i'll definately be going to Norwich on Sunday, and might aswell do Sheringham on Monday with the locals maybe :)

jon me and alex are about....can prob crash at his anyways....or camp in my garden....wheeyy :)

I'm now a maybe as I can only afford to get the train to Norwich if I'm in Cromer, otherwise there is a possiblity of getting a lift but not looking too likely...

Hopefully see you soon!

Nathan

nafan il lend you some dosh....you not missing this ride.

Is there anybody coming to this ride that could lend me a mod rear wheel for the day absloutly anything please.

my spare ffw setup? come to mine on friday.

I've got to pick my bike up from my sisters in the city (Im coming in by train from Acle) but I will be there. Haven't checked times yet but probably sometime 11-12ish I guess. Its a shame the war memorial (still) isnt open because we use to spend hours riding that spot! Has anyone found any new spots recently?

I've got to pick my bike up from my sisters in the city (Im coming in by train from Acle) but I will be there. Haven't checked times yet but probably sometime 11-12ish I guess. Its a shame the war memorial (still) isnt open because we use to spend hours riding that spot! Has anyone found any new spots recently?

well im getting the 10:12 from gt yarmouth and i think it gets to acle at 10:20

and we have found a few differnt places but nothing special the main area town has a few little extra things to ride and

theres alot of new places found near the red light distrect but we can always have a good explore round while were out

cheers biddle

new places found near the red light district but we can always have a good explore round while were out

i love you :P

zaks definately coming now, and so its george-its gonna be a proper homo fest :) cant wait to see everybody!

the multi story next to the train station (riverside) is the best place to park i think, its secure and reasonably priced

lets hope the weather keeps up :)

we leave at 6 tonite so will be putting up the tent in the dark probs with a beer in hand....

And my Isis BB is frenched but i will ride my best :P

CANT WAIT!!!!

Steve x

steve may have a bb you can borrow for the weekend not to sure... and il come help put the tent up if u guys come pick me up ;)

uhuh ja I shall be there except I dont see why my 'classic' middle name has to be broadcast over the expanses of the forum dave!

I'm actually having to rebuild my bike its been that long since I've ridden.. I make it about 11.75 months... jeez this sundays gonna be a laugh and a half.

lookin forward to seein everyone and killing my shins see you there.

woli x

Hey everyone, Im in desperate need of a back brake, if anyone has one spare that they could bring along to the ride tomorrow for me to buy (or atleast use for the day) that would be mint!

edit: please ring me on this number-

Cheers :)

Edited by clarkytrials

aaaaaayyyyyylo So I'm driving down tomorrow.. yes I know its a bank holiday and probbly a shite idea but i strongly believe trains suck. Anyways do any of the norwich residentees know of a good place to park that wont cost me my life savings... someone said something about riverside but I have no idea what that means?

hit back tonight if ye can.

ta muchly

oli x

aaaaaayyyyyylo So I'm driving down tomorrow.. yes I know its a bank holiday and probbly a shite idea but i strongly believe trains suck. Anyways do any of the norwich residentees know of a good place to park that wont cost me my life savings... someone said something about riverside but I have no idea what that means?

hit back tonight if ye can.

ta muchly

oli x

its next to the train station as you come in..im not sure on the price though.

where is every one meeting ... come there is so many of you some one must be abel to make up rear maggie for me relly need one as im staying up at my nans for 2 weeks and she has no computer ( im borrowing this one at my auntys ) come on lads i have money would be verrrrrrrrrrrrry grate full :(

ps if you do can you call me on my mobile as in my last post or 07881816564

Well looking forward to tomorrow!!!!! I hope we can ride Chapelfield for long :) Gonna ring Breck Farm camp site tomorrow to see what time we can turn up tomorrow evening, meaning that we can ride Sheringham on Monday :D

Everyone's meeting at the train station for 11 (Y)

Ill probly be there a bit later then everyone else so if its ok ill meet you all when you get to C&A steps, ill probly get there at 12-30 or 1ish.

See you tomorrow :)

well we will be hanging round the statin till about then marge cuse we need to bleed and build a maggie and wait for the sheringham lot

but if you wanna still meet at C&A mate we can

cheers biddle