Waynio & Savage

Waynio

A few pictures from a ride from last week, there was a few others there, got the GF to take some pictures and i took a few myself, got loads more, just thought i would upload the "BIG" sidehop we was "avin a laugh with"

Took some pasty'in effort, savage had a go and made it look like it wasn't even there :S this was a line Cesar and Benito were playing on back in 2005, the take off is abrupt!!!! no room to do anything, from one angle it doesnt look too big and from behind its pretty massive.

More shots will follow............. if you wish to see more?

post-334-1185386215_thumb.jpg

post-334-1185386148_thumb.jpg

post-334-1185386166_thumb.jpg

post-334-1185386223_thumb.jpg

post-334-1185386187_thumb.jpg

post-334-1185386177_thumb.jpg

post-334-1185386198_thumb.jpg

post-334-1185386124_thumb.jpg

post-334-1185386136_thumb.jpg

Wayne.

:lol: i think im actually lower than the handlebars :S

The top picture is my fave, but you cant quite tell the full "tuck'ness" of it. hence why from behind it looks alot different. (Y):)

GF is a pretty rad photo taker, she just needs sitting in the right place and she takes a mean shot.

Wayne.

PS should have some more shots from Blackpool on Friday and maybe some street shots tomorrow eve.

partz i wish i was able to get the time off work to go to ogwen!! have wanted to go there for ages.

i asked ben if we was going to go today or tomorrow but i had to work today, so it sort of cancelled a few things.

Danny il be out and about tomorrow evening, got some nice stuff to do round at Appleyards and in a couple of new spots (if we can climb fences well) :P

Wayne.

hey adam, should be up there a week wednesday (on an eve) if your up for it. il probs be up there the thursday night too.

i get back from Czech next wed, if you can make it up il see you there, should be a good laugh, il try get Peacock and Ravens out and a few locals too.

its funny, the weather up here has been real nice last week or so.... a bit strange to the "flash flooding" we were having early part of last week. :S

Wayne.

ay bro!!

fkn nothing short of insanio riding there matey... good to see you out n about.

only improvement i can think of -

nice sunny beach in the background with beautiful blue ocean rollin in and gorgeous honeys in bikinis!!!

seeya bk over ere soon eh :)

danny... .