Australia

DTT - Echo Team

I emegrated out to Australiaback in Jan, and in the last 7 months i have not seen a sight of biketrials at all!!

i'm debating wether to buy a bike or not as i dont know how easy it will be, where as im thinking of starting to ride bmx as its so easily accessable and would love to do it aeither way.

so really i need any Australian riders on here to speak up for me and hook me up with some info, and of course all the rest of you who may know alot about the biketrials scene downunder.

any info will be much appreciated, thanks.

Edited by DTT - Echo Team

i think it would help you if u told us where a bouts in oz u are.

i was in perth for three weeks and saw nothing, (well of trials riders) saw loads of shit to ride.

there are folk from oz. - check out observedtrials.net for the oz forum - http://observedtrials.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=13

f**k it, i went and found it for u

im in oz...

probly the nicest spot around - the beautiful sunshine coast in queensland.

about the longest trials rider stil ridin in oz i thinks... 11 years this year!

Unfortunately im out of action with a broken knee but after that il be back on the bike and keen to hook up if your around this way???

Iv had a few uk riders come stay with me includin akkers and waynio.. both will agree wit me in sayin where im living is an awesome spot for natty if u liike that sorta thing.

msn - dannyboy@biketrials.com if u wanna talk...

if you're in melbourne there's rides every tuesday night at southbank near the big statue across the bridge from flinders street station. if you find people, they'll be able to help with a bike cause the importer for koxx, echo, adamant and pretty much any other trials stuff often comes for a ride.