Help

Josh PWND

You must be doing something wrong when bleeding it. Have the entire magura submurged under water to make sure that no air can get in. Read up on the internet on how to do it properly as I can't remember fully. Be sure though to get every bit of air out that you can.

I had this problem once, i fixed it by taking the long hose out of the non bleed bolt caliper uncerwater then reattaching it and fully bath bleeding it again all underwater and it worked fine. Make sure you pump it quite a few times and when you release the lever do it while your finger is over the slave bleed bolt hole so it sucks the water allong and pushes all of the air out at the lever.

• 2 weeks later...

buy a bleed kit, the heatsink one is awesome (Y) and way cheaper than magura branded one. and use it in bucket/bath for that super overdone method (Y) do you put your finger over the open slave when you pump your lever?

I never had much joy doing a bath bleed, I would always have the problems you mention. Bought a cheap bleed kit from Heatsink, bleed it the normal way with the levers horizontal, not pointing upward like I thought! Worked an absolute treat and you don't have to take your brakes off every time to test it = major pain in the ass!

Buy a bleed kit mate, thier only £7 quid !