What Are The Best Grips?

joshball

Hey Hey Everyone!

Right straight to the point. I think that you can get some good grips and you can get very poor grips.

Monty Foam and Rubber's are just poor i think dmr grips are all pathetic.

But... Try all rubber are the bomb.

I want to read your views on grips and the best ones and the worst ones!

Much Loving Josh

i have white 24 seven rubber fking lockdown grips andthey are nice and soft , dont move very comfortable

one word of advice though dont get white as they go all scratty and if you have to repair somethingon your bike while out and get oilly hands it gets smudged all over them even if your hands are barely dirty

hope i helped

James

Edited by sandi

before i starting using gloves i used foam grips once, and they mullered my hands and only lasted about a week, so no i think they are shit, perhaps better with gloves? I now use try-all rubber and they are perfect, don't see the point in trying anything else now

i made one like this last month find it. it is there i asked the same what are the best grips

jamie

Well i dont want to know the what the best grips are because we all have our opinions and this is just a bit for people who might think "oh, wow look best i wonder what they are?!!!"

Joshx