Bournemouth

Nick Garland

I am heading down the bournemouth with some mates from work tomorrow, about 30 of us. Is there anywhere worth riding, any rocks/natural floating around near the beaches or any good street that is close by?

I am considering taking my bike as I might stay on a bit longer than the rest.

Maps would help if anyone knows.

Thanks a lot, Nick.

hi nick,

yes loads to ride around bournemouth. If you speak to nick manning im sure he will be up for a ride.(think he lives there) If not then if you can get transport, then there is a great place down the coast called sandbanks which is full of rocks. Maybe if youre free friday night me and tom (speedyjustice) might be able to meet for and evening ride.

cheers

nathan

Edited by chocolate_bikes

I am heading down the bournemouth with some mates from work tomorrow, about 30 of us. Is there anywhere worth riding, any rocks/natural floating around near the beaches or any good street that is close by?

I am considering taking my bike as I might stay on a bit longer than the rest.

Maps would help if anyone knows.

Thanks a lot, Nick.

Hey bud, There's quite a few places to ride in Bournemouth, however, they can only be ridden in the evenings. Poole is 3 miles west of Bournemouth and has even more to ride and can be ridden in the day.

Bmth and Poole vids