Hey, New Member.

trainspotting

Hey all,

I am Zhou Xingxing from Guangzhou. I have been riding for around 5 years, Really enjoy trials.

My bike is: A Echo Control frame, Echo stem with Echo riser bars , Echo Urban forks , Echo wheelset with Echo Freewheel and Echo cranks. Just a quick specification i will go into more detail if anybody is interested.

I have been watching the Forum for a week or so and finally decided to join, Glad i did now.

My Friend shall upload a picture of me as i can't yet... It's old though :( Have not really taken many pictures of me on my bike.

As you can guess from my name i am from China so please excuse my bad English from time to time as i find sentance structure hard.

An amazing thing called the internet more than likely. Anyway welcome to the forum mr xingxing. No need to worry about your english it seems better than most of the new members anyway. Also your name is awesome but err how do you pronounce it?

Edited by Gavyn L

If you have been riding for 5 years, why do you need to copy other people's topics to get approved? can't you make your own questions?

Bit of Kn*b arn't you. He has only rote somthing about himself... Its not to get validated in 30 seconds its to say who he is!

He is a really good guy... So i think you should maybe just give him a break lad.

Edited by sidehop

Maybe you didn't see this topic.

whos the "kn*b" now?

Maybe he didn't use the search function? He's new to the forum therefore he won't know exactly everything he can do. I doubt he made that post to get validated, maybe he just wanted to know, unlike you who's only posting to get validated. Good luck to you.

haha, I think you guys don't get it, he copied my post from OTN forum exactly how it was

ObservedTrials.net

Blitzmo

08-03-2007, 10:18 PM

Aluminum or steel bashring - Click here to see the topic

A friend of mine has made his own steel bashring and its very very bent and I wonder how an aluminum bashring could be after some time... worth its weight?

Trials-Forum.co.uk

trainspotting

post Aug 10 2007, 08:54 PM

Aluminum Or Steel Bashring - Click here to see the topic

A friend of mine has made his own steel bashring and its very very bent and I wonder how an aluminum bashring could be after some time... worth its weight?

he copied the whole post exactly how it was, that doesnt have anything with the search function and I don't think I'll get validated by doing this and I don't care because im a beginner yet and I accept it

Edited by Blitzmo