Other Hobbies?

bakewell

what are other peoples hoddies, this may have already been done but i will show you mine in here. the links below are my cousin's car that i co drive for. belive me its not no landrover. if any one remeber that landrover bowler off topgear this is like that but just as fast if not faster! 5.7litres of grunt to push it along so its not shy. first link is us racing down yes down the MTB downhill course at mine head! second is a place called sweetlamb, use to be a stage ran on the wrc.

His spelling isn't good at all! I'm not getting at you mate!

isn't good at all that abit over the top really, just to pop out i am at work so i have to type fast and not be busted on here. if i have made miss take they are typos

what are other peoples hoddies, this may have already been done but i will show you mine in here. the links below are my cousin's car that i co drive for. belive me its not no landrover. if any one remeber that landrover bowler off topgear this is like that but just as fast if not faster! 5.7litres of grunt to push it along so its not shy. first link is us racing down yes down the MTB downhill course at mine head! second is a place called sweetlamb, use to be a stage ran on the wrc.

Just like to say, its not a landrover bowler, where the hell did you get that from -.-

Its a Bowler Wildcat, has nothing to do with landrover