Wish Me Luck

bakewell

Hello.

Some of you may have read my post "Other hobbies" well i told you i co-drive in the car pictured. Well i am racing it the weekend at a two day event in Ross-on-wye. The Drive is going to some wedding. Its not my car so i am racing it on the lines off if i break it i pay for it. Its running 5.7litre V8 engine so i am going to have a lot of power under my right foot. Wish me luck people.

my19001.jpg

Plus if i do not break any thing and the funds in the bank are good i will hopefully be getting a GU 07 frame.

Engine is know as a "small block chevy" but there is nothing small about it. They are American engines normally fitted to big Chevrolet cars.

Haha i thought it would be yank :lol: the only people crazy enough to make engines of that size :P

Yeah Boss is right head gasket and also bottom end has a rattle now, but it wasn't my fault owner says it has been getting worst. I was just unlucky I was in it at the time. I did really well on the two laps I did. Over took one car on the first lap, crack his wind screen on the way pass.