Verification!

rosswaa

right basically, iv been on this site a few months and have kept to the rules

but still nothing, i dont get what the whole fuss is about being verified to full member, every single person on here rides!

maybe if the site is that into verifiying people they should do donation verification haha

donate say 5quid and instantly verified, or wait to be verified

that way site makes money to improve itself and people dont have to wait

its the best of both, just like the bread!

OR wait until the admin/mods think you're not a silly person with ideas like this and get validated. Most of the members here have managed to do it and with the exception of some real FUDs most new members eventually manage. If people payed to be validated then any little chav could pay to become validated then rip of people in the for sale section.

meanwhile honest people like me get f**ked off for having to wait months to be validated all because some people with a bit of power and ego have to decide, and thats if you dont piss them off by saying "yeh bcoz"

Well you've just shot yourself in the foot there son. I too waited a while and was getting annoyed only posting in NMC which is 90% full of s**t but hey i kept my mouth(typing fingers) shut and rode it out until i got validated. Made it all the More special when i did get validated

well, iv tried for afew months at hoping i will get vaildated, but now i couldnt give a flying f**k

its meant to be a site where people can talk about trials and stuff

not where half the people on here are making pointless topics in hope of validation!

its ridiculous!

i dont depend on a site to ride, and i aint spendin all my time on the site hoping

I agree with what your saying, that it is annoying having to wait but i dont think you will ever get validated now lol i have been waiting quite a while now and i think the thing that messed me up is when i first joined i made about 3 pointless treads because i didnt know how to use the site properly, but i am just waiting now because new members chat is boring. I think you will be very lucky to become validated any time soon now you have made this thread.......

meanwhile honest people like me get f**ked off for having to wait months to be validated all because some people with a bit of power and ego have to decide, and thats if you dont piss them off by saying "yeh bcoz"

Tell someone who cares, if you cant take the heat get out of the nuclear reactor :)

Adam.

Edited by monty boi

meanwhile honest people like me

holy shit you spelled some things wrong! your never gonig to get validated!

Leaving quotes like this on someones post wont help

im passed caring about being validated

Well what was the point in this topic if your past being bothered?

Edited by Trix

well, iv tried for afew months at hoping i will get vaildated, but now i couldnt give a flying f**k

not where half the people on here are making pointless topics in hope of validation!

its ridiculous!

i dont depend on a site to ride, and i aint spendin all my time on the site hoping

One of the rules is to use proper english.... like capital letters and full stops. Something you seem incapable of doing.

Validation isn't hard... if you help someone out by explaining how to do something you'll be validated almost instantly. I was validated in a very short time indeed, purely because i go into detail about how to help people out.

Seems like you've just come along, given some crappy two line posts without punctuation and expect to be validated.

Mate i have been on here longer then you have and so has Mr koxx we have been in new members for a fair while now. Deal with it :)

Obviously the admins don't think that you have been helpful enough or have anything to offer o other full members, things take time. like you cant expect to buy a bike and be amazing on it in a day or two it takes time, like being validated takes time. They have the system in place for a good reason, and i think its a good idea myself.

All i can say is to wait it out like every one else has to, just be helpful or post interesting topics.

I don't think i need to say much more really :)

Just wait it out with every one else :)

love love

its ridiculous!

im passed caring about being validated

Another one for the social reject bin