Frame Change

stuie

can anyone help me on what frame to go for as i already have a brisa and a team mad rep but i dont feel comfortable on eather of them, just wonderin if anyone has any ideas on what frame would be good to go for.

many thanks to the people that help me out

cheers stuart

cheers mate

i tried my mates 247 frame set he got and it fells quiet like his old pitbull that he had. i like the feel of both the small frame and nice low front end of the bike.

im just confused but hopefully some time soon i should have a compleat nice feeling running bike

well i used to ride trials afew years back and then got back into bmxing (i know its like swearing on here)

so i know all the basic's and everything. can get along with most bikes but i think something abit longer would be better being a taller person but not sure if that makes a big difference

Zona zeniths are really nice all round frames.

ok you're saying that because u have 1 for sale.....

when the price you're asking for is the same price or close to the same price that i can buy a new 1 for on ebay

thanks but i know where i would be getting 1 from if i did

ok you're saying that because u have 1 for sale.....

when the price you're asking for is the same price or close to the same price that i can buy a new 1 for on ebay

thanks but i know where i would be getting 1 from if i did

By all means get that one then if you want one but you cant complain about my price seeing as it is a 300 pound frame and they arnt going to be on ebay at that price for ever, but i wasnt saying it because i had one for sale i actually think they are good frames, The wheelbase is a good alround lenght as it isnt short or to long. The bb rise is nice as it isn't high or low its just about right.