New Video Is Boring But Gt Some Gd Footage

biketrial6495

hiya

basically i have some footage which was filmed on my mate adament and i thort i mite as well put it in a film and edit it as i dont believe in waste of footage (wof) lol so here it is enjoy VIDEO 2 CUMIN VERY SOON ON ZOO! PYTHON 07

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YwdF3mDvODA

CHEERS RYAN IVESON

ZOO! PYTHON

i have bin riding for 1 year but i havent bn on my bike because of money reasons etc for like 3 so bout 7 months full n riding i think :S

I'm sure what you meant to say was something more like this:

"I have been riding for one year, but I haven't been on my bike due to financial difficulties for approximately 3 months. I suppose I have been riding for about 7 months properly - where I live, we apparently don't count December and January as real months because they're cold, so one year is made up of ten months. Strange, eh?"

Seriously man, are you that lazy or disinterested in your topic that you can't be bothered to type all the letters that comprise your words, or even just stop and think for a moment about whether or not what you've posted makes sense? I find deliberate mis-spellings and "txt talk" irritating on any forum, but on one that specifically makes a point of asking members not to use it and has a validation period, it's just taking the piss.

Sorry, rant over here. Carry on people. :unsure: