My Bent Ko Km1

Balman

As far as I can see you've absolutely raped your bike for 9-11months, smashed it into loads of stuff and gone big on it.

You've ragged it so hard it's bent the frame and you expect a brand new replacement, for free? I don't think so.

If your frame was in the condition it is, without and bends I doubt you'd get £100 for it, so Dan knocking a load more than that off a new frame is just good customer service if you ask me. Onza offer half price warrenty replacements and I support Dan when he does.

You should just admit it, you've raped your frame and it's bent, buy a new one from someone else or just accept Ko-Bikes' offer.

don't help that its a black frame but i can send you a few clips or a youtube link and show you how i ride belive my im no cls or anything lol the other day i done a bar side hop and that bit WOW for me i have in no way raped the shit out of this frame not because im scared just because i can't and im rather poo.

:sleeping: close this topic now

can do as the reason i open the topic was to show people that i have bent it witch is unusal as people do when they snap or crack or do somthing weird to there bikes/frame how ever its now turn into a slag off danko/viz/trialsuk/kobikes and thats not what i intended as it is a lovely frame well designed out lived many other friends frames iv learnt loads on it i have many good ride and i really do love it and i plan to get anougher kobike as they are superb this topic was to show the frame not to bitch so this topic can be closed as its gone the wrong way i dont mean for anyone to be put off

Impressive. Just out of interest is the top tube still srtaight or has that bent as well?

and yea the top tube is still dead central its just the down tube thats bent weird isent it :S

Cheers Jack (Y)