Hey Im New To This Site

billyboi

hey im new to this site an trials overall lol i was a bmx mtb person but i seen a onza woodstock frame an bought it :) an i love it!! i got a set of crappy suspention forks on there atm lol just so i can ride it abit lol and i would like to find out how to do trick an buy some stuff :) (i will be paying by paypal) just thought id say hi lol

hey thanks for the welcomes and on the tips...ummm....lol im building 1 aswell lol there nice an light bikes woodstocks only tips i got is try an get parts second hand if u are new to trials as may brake some :) and goodluck

Hi too both of you (Jackarooney), welcome to the forum. First of all you both ride Stock bikes not mod (both your profiles say mod).

If you click the "Wiki" up the top of the page they have lots of useful tips and information about trials riding.

Hey to both of you two. And welcome to the forum, Woodstock's are a good choice for first bike.

And sorry buddy but you cant buy on forum as a pre member(it peed me off as well)

But if you do buy new i doubt you will break it unless you are seriously harsh.

Well to start i would recommend to ride up small things and try to hop.

Echo.Josh

X-x-X

yeah lol i like the bike i have not made yet but its light!!! lol what forks do you all recomend as i have rubbish suspentions on there lol an any 1 no sites to get cheap rear brakes thank you

Well go into classifieds and look for tarty-adams massive sale you could pick up cheap forks and i would recommend for you either echo forks or koxx forxx they are the bomb.

By the way try to watch out for your spelling as it is all over the place that is only if you want to get validated.

Echo.Josh

X-x-X