Choice Of Laptops

plainlazy84

Battle of the Laptop's  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Which to go for?

• Toshiba L40-12R
    • Fujitsu Siemens GBR-VARIO014
    • Don't know

Just been offered a choice of two laptops on insurance.....

Toshiba

Fujitsu Siemens

They seem quite similar spec wise (?) although the Toshiba is a bit cheaper (although that could be meaningless). My knowledge of laptops and computers is pretty crap so thought I'd post this up here. I think they are both fairly basic but my old laptop was 3 years old and I only need it for MS office, and the internet. So yeah, which would you go for?

Fujitsu Siemens GBR-VARIO014

Without a doubt because i am on one at the moment and i have the 2007 office package on it and it really is a fast and efficient laptop and i strongly recommend it however i don't know nothing about the other one so I'm not going to comment on it but i would say get the Fujitsu

Hope i helped.

Echo.josh

X-x-X

thanks for the responses guys. Anyone else able to comment on these laptops? looks like the Fujitsu Siemens is winning at the moment. I have to decided by tomorrow morning.

By the way is there much difference between Windows Home Vista basic and premium packages?

edit- They are the only two I am being offered unfortunately. Still only had to pay a £50 excess and my old laptop was 3 years old, so anything is a bonus really.