How Did I Keep This Wheel Swap?:)

Hendy

Went for a truro ride and fort i would have a go at wheel swapping this wall turned out to be the luckiest 1 i have ever done lol see what you think... here is video link...http://bebo.com/Monty-Joshua please coment on my bebo of what you fort or either comment on trials forum thank you. Hendy

Edited by hendy

:S whatever m8 i need to go and i want to see some comments before i go.. so if you have nothing decent to say id rather u didnt comment thanks

i edited to say what i thought of your vid before you posted, so stfu.

the point of bumping a topic is to get it on the 1st page, i doubt it would have gone onto the second page within an hour.

i edited to say what i thought of your vid before you posted, so stfu.

the point of bumping a topic is to get it on the 1st page, i doubt it would have gone onto the second page within an hour.

ok fair ewnough but you could give me advice without calling me a loser, that would be more constructive

No you dont need a bigger rotor.......i would recomend wacking your rotor in hot hot water with a drip of washing up liquid then clean it well.then clean it in clean water......get a little bit of petrol and pour it on the pads and set them on fire a few times......then ride around on the bike with the brake on slightly and wack some water on the disc and pads every so often for about a day...that will sort it out

dave

x