Koxx Hydrox 26"

scotty

just seen a few photos of the hydrox again, i all most forgot about it. does anyone know when its due to be released.

I think it'll be a contender for the limeys replacement if/when it dies.

any news would be good

cheers

scotty

it may seem expensive to you but your paying for the best in my opinion!

Cheers james...

Some or maybe alot of people would perhaps disagree with that comment.

They're the best if your sponsored, so price doesn't really matter so much nor does the life expectancey.

But i personally wouldn't be able to justify spending that sort of money for a frame that only has a life expectancey of 3 months (Under warranty) :(

They're the best if your sponsored, so price doesn't really matter so much nor does the life expectancey.

But i personally wouldn't be able to justify spending that sort of money for a frame that only has a life expectancey of 3 months (Under warranty) :(

pic's?? have looked on there site

well like i said it is an opinion of mine even if i wasnt sponsered id still bye one simply cos they are great to ride and i would be payin for that quality that in my opinion no other bike has! Even before i was sponsered i still bought koxx bikes wether i had to reallly

save the money for it because they are the best bikes out and good value for money.

Cheers james...

it may seem expensive to you but your paying for the best in my opinion!

Cheers james...

Well they arnt really the best are they seeing as alot of them crack, yeah they are good comp bikes because they are light but it hardly makes them a good bike and the fact they are light doesnt justify a extra 200 pound on the price tag.

Well they arnt really the best are they seeing as alot of them crack, yeah they are good comp bikes because they are light but it hardly makes them a good bike and the fact they are light doesnt justify a extra 200 pound on the price tag.

Agreed,

And for the fact that my Echo Lite '06 i found hardly any weight difference in between that and my old XTP but found i improved MORE on the Echo than i did on the XTP.

But i suppose really geometry is a personal thing so can't really include but i can say that i saved over 300quid buying the Echo than another XTP and i know that the Echo will last too.