Tensile Cranks

jake_mayfield

hi all me and my mate today was fixing my bike and he geos there cracked i geos whats cracked he geos your tensils i said p*ss off and they have cracked its only little hasent gone all the way around yet but i wjust w has happend to anyone els

cheers jake

One it is goes!! Two how can this help the thread ios pointless great now we know your story:S how about asking a question like will it be ok? What are better cranks? How did you get validated?

If i was you i'd get some new cranks/crank as if youre riding and it snaps straight of you're abit screwed and im guessing it would be pretty painful! And no offence but you're spelling is atrocious it took me about three attempts to read and understand what you ment !

Adam

Mate, don’t give criticism if you cant spell or punctuate. People in glass houses and all that jazz.

Cranks break, Thats life :(

So far (not including numerous fsa, mission, shimano cranks)

2x Middleburn RS7's

1x Race face DH

1x Zoo CNC

all died on me, Im back on some more RS7's. Must admit I got given some tensiles (brand new) and didnt even consider using them, Sold them straight away.