Presure Loss In Brakes

danhalson

Front hope? If so it probably because it been up side down so the chamber will get air in it. If you pull the lever couple time it should go back to normal.

the front is an avid and the back is an hs33 but they keep lossin preure so i have 2 keep gettin them rebleed

i tak the bik 2 a shop and they do it 4 me so i think so ill double check thou

thanks

No Dig, But try not to use txt tlk, you will get validated quicker if your posts are well presented (Y)

Now your brakes.. if there only a few weeks old.. get your self on maguras website and register your hs33, then you can hopfully make a successfull warrenty claim, *Note. they NEED to be registered to claim warrenty.. register them then claim a week later or something along those lines.

Cheers

Ryan

It sounds like one of you pistons is sticking so retracting slowly, and because of that it feels at the lever all wobble like theres nothing there and then gradually comebacks. Get a small allen key and clean all dirt front the sela around your pistons and then pull your maggy lever in and lube up the pistons.

• 1 month later...
It sounds like one of you pistons is sticking so retracting slowly, and because of that it feels at the lever all wobble like theres nothing there and then gradually comebacks. Get a small allen key and clean all dirt front the sela around your pistons and then pull your maggy lever in and lube up the pistons.

delete topic please