Chris King Kog

Boswell

the thing aobut the chrisking cog is thye have a lifetime guarantee wich if u manage to break it is good to have , they way the sprocket is finished and machined is beautiful the fact of the matter is that this sprocket did not coem from china from a cheap factory it was made in the usa with love :)

They wont be that cheap to make. when you think what goes into it. Materials it a LOT thicker than "normal" cog. This stop it digging in to the free hub body. The man "hours" gone into finding the right material, and making them the way they look, you can't really change the design of the teeth, but you no what I mean.

Surly are cheaper anyway!!!!

They wont be that cheap to make. when you think what goes into it. Materials it a LOT thicker than "normal" cog. This stop it digging in to the free hub body. The man "hours" gone into finding the right material, and making them the way they look, you can't really change the design of the teeth, but you no what I mean.

Surly are cheaper anyway!!!!

I got a surly one the other day and really impressed by the quality if you dont want to get the king cog I would defo recomend surly to you all out there, has a pretty wide base too