Calling Plymouth Riders

ZeroMatt

Right i'm now down at Plymout to attend uni and was walking round middle place dunno what its called with water features and stuff, could hear a load of brake noises so started looking for riders, spent 10 mins walking round looking still cant find whoever is making the noise.

Basically im asking how many people ride regularly round here, who are they and where do they ride. Im fed up of sitting in my room all day fantasising of riding, i have been here for week and 2 days now and I still dont have a clue as to where i am in the city.

Edited by ZeroMatt

Main riders in Plymouth are Darren Mcalliastor (Orgun Donor) MiniMan (Minimantrials) Kieron (rat) and a few others I forget.

Myself, Joe Seddon, Andy Pooley, Andrei Burton, James Porter, Ben Moore, Tom Howe and others usually get down there every month or so.

Might be up for a ride next weekend, thinking about it, will get back to you.

But good choice for uni and a general place to be, Plymouth is awesome for everything.

Rich

Hey dude i Tend to ride every sat/sun unless im injured :P

Dont tend to get in till late on a sunday, and then have to laeve early normally(damn trains). but on a sat i generally ride form 10:30am - 9pm ish.

My number is 07878 761 545.

Give me a shout if you get completely lost, and need direction if not should see you in about 12 hours weather permitting.....