My Youtube Video

jack_h

Hey,

just thought you lot would like to see my vid. -

Its not really proper trials more of me doing a couple of tricks and riding over things.

A new (better) video will be uploaded soon with hops and proper trials riding.

Hope you like it

Jack H

THAT WAS THE SHITEST THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN

And you think you will get validated? Spelling is all wrong and your grammer isnt too good.

Im startin a new vid (sometime tonight) that includes proper trials - hops - gaps - real stuff.

sorry if this vid isn't to your liking

Jack H

Wasnt really any need to post it if it wasnt real trials. But well done for trying buddy. But i think the hops,gaps is abit too extravagant as you didnt seem to be doing that well, and you wont be doing stuff like that for months yet so just stick with the stuff you know mate!

And you think you will get validated? Spelling is all wrong and your grammer isnt too good.

Wasnt really any need to post it if it wasnt real trials. But well done for trying buddy. But i think the hops,gaps is abit too extravagant as you didnt seem to be doing that well, and you wont be doing stuff like that for months yet so just stick with the stuff you know mate!

The video was made sometime in the summer and i have been practicing alot recently.

am able to do 3 hops on the backwheel (stationary), hop onto a car tyre and have managed a small gap.

thanks for looking

Jack

THAT WAS THE SHITEST THINK I HAVE EVER SEEN

Its not often that I wish death on people... 99% of users on here with 'onza' in their names dont tend to be the best of riders so shut it.

i just wasted like a 30 secs of my life and then to make it worst another 49 watching the other one.

and so you felt the need to waste more of your life putting someone down?

.. Obviously the videos werent quite the high standard that everyone seems to expect :blink: , but it was nice to be reminded of the kind of stuff I enjoyed doing when I first started.

keep it up (Y)

Edited by afroman

:blink: What's everyone having a major eppy over him 'not riding any trials'. Don't suppose any of you have been to a competition? The stuff he's riding on in his vid, is pretty much what he'd be doing on green or white route at a comp. You guys are such bitches.

Anyway, good effort mate, and keep up the good spelling/grammar.

What the f**k is wrong with you guys?

Back when I started, everyone would've said how he could improve some moves and help, but you lot are just saying how you're better than he is.

What does it matter? We've all been at that level of riding, and by the sounds of it he's better than I was at that stage.

OnTopic: Nice videos. Try moving the camera away a little bit so you can see all of you, not just your wheels.

That's all I can think to critisize. :P

As everyone has been saying, we all have to start somewhere.

Everyone progresses at their own rate, and its really good to see you sticking with it, and not giving up at the first sign of difficulty.

Constructive criticism can be very helpful, if you approach it with the right attitude and an open mind.

Most people on here are really helpful and encouraging.

Fair play to you. Well done.

• 2 weeks later...