Southport Ride

rider_01

because of the way trains work down here ill either be there really early or really lait, ill be there about... quarter past - half past 10

Rider 01 what time are you getting there for and how. If your getting the train do you change in liverpool the get the merseyrail electric to southport? And Ollie get here for abouts 930-10 am.

lol its sean we'v rode before i came riding once lol i had the onza t-mag

and no i cross at huntscross then about 50 odd stations away from southport so it takes about 45 mins

So i didn't get my new F&F cos of the gay post strike thing. :angry:

Do I come on my (10 year) old rig, or wait till next time when i have a bike that is worthy of riding! (not that I'm good btw lol)

Dunno if i can be bothered, i was so stoked to be getting a new frame etc, and the old one is an xc frame that i've been using for trials.

I just can't decide if i fancy meeting people who have bikes they can do stuff on!! LOL

Hmmmm.

So i didn't get my new F&F cos of the gay post strike thing. :angry:

Do I come on my (10 year) old rig, or wait till next time when i have a bike that is worthy of riding! (not that I'm good btw lol)

Dunno if i can be bothered, i was so stoked to be getting a new frame etc, and the old one is an xc frame that i've been using for trials.

I just can't decide if i fancy meeting people who have bikes they can do stuff on!! LOL

Hmmmm.

mehh even if you cant ride you can get to kno us for next time and its a day out

and if your ok with riding the bike you have then why not first time i met jimbo i had a diamondback t20 :P how cool did i look lmao

just come dont be a boree lol

see you all tomoz !!!!!

sean

absolute hell ride

everything was brill (apart from mersyrail)

was the first ride on my new bike and i loved it, cant wait for then next one (Y)

cheers for a brill day boys!!!

sean

x

Sorry, I ended up collapsing asleep, I didn't even want to, I don't even know how, i'm sure I was standing up, then I woke up hours later. If anyone is up for riding early evenings in the week, I can do that.

best be there next time boyo lol

really missed out on a great day!!

sean

• 1 month later...