Bar And Stem Combo Drama!

modman

Hey Guys and Girls,

At the moment i'm running a set of Tryall replica bars and Tryall 25.4mm stem on a mod (echo Lite) and i find that when i go for big gaps i hit my thighs on the bars and it rather painful and is stopping me streching as much as i should.

SO.... Here's the problem, I don't like Riser bars although i'm guessing that'll fix my problem but also WHich ones????

I've been Looking at the Tryall rage bars and the Zoo! riser bars with a Tryall 31.8mm stem. so just wondering what are the pro's + cons about them? Are they snappy happy? or whatever.

Tell us what you think and help me through this shinadigans. :)

Cheers,

Jake

Im not sure about the stems but i have been using the try-all rage bars for a few months now and they still feel fine, there really nice geo too.

i may be selling them too if your interested in a second hand pair ? about 3 months old.

Mike

Im not sure about the stems but i have been using the try-all rage bars for a few months now and they still feel fine, there really nice geo too.

i may be selling them too if your interested in a second hand pair ? about 3 months old.

Mike

possibly, i need a new stem in order to use them first. how much we talking? condition?

Its your technique thats wrong, no good getting a new bars and stem and same happening possibley. Is it when you land your hitting or as you preload?

the possibility remark wasn't for you basher, many apologies. BUT could also be that technique is wrong i dunno,b ut im in need a change of setup on my bike anyway just refresh things, perhaps that'll answer it.

Oh yeah i hit my thighs as i've just finished preloading and springing out. lol

most stret riders like the echo team stem and zoo bars......zoo bars have verry little rise so you will probs love them......the try all rage bars are brilliant and also feel very nice i would use them on a monty pr stem or the ti stem from monty.....the only other bars i can rate well are monty ti riser bars....yes yes i know they are not as long as most bars oftoday but ive converted a few people to them and their riding has improved quite a noticeable amount ......especially on gaps......the rise on the bars are just right and are made verry well.

i have had my set for a good year no flex in them /no satty creeking

they are by far the best bars ive ever felt....and rate them 10/10

dave

x