Pic's From One Of My Fave Places

Waynio

Thanks to Danny Cartledge for coming up, having a laugh and taking some nice shots, i havent edited any of these ones but i do have some that are edited that will be going on a website at some point.

Hope people like them. iv got loadsssssssssss more, but it would take me a week to upload them.

Any comments welcome.

Wayne.

Looks good Wayne where is it?? Looks abit like that place near Hebden Bridge in between Hebden Bridge and Trawden. (fogot what its called now)

Matt Rushton

you meaqn widdop, that aint widdop mate.

dece pics wayne, where is that place, looks fun :D

its a new Monty 231 Kamel (without the hump though ;) )

its a place local to me, hopefully there will be a trial there next year.

at the moment they are having problems with DH'ers ripping the public footpath up (N) but they know that it is not the trials riders.

Wayne.

Maybe...............maybe not ;):lol:

If i tell people where this place is, i would really like people to apprecaite it and not go Effing and blinding up there and literally spoiling it for others that use it, its one of the nicest places local to go riding that people wont stop "trials" riders riding there if we respect other people walking and using the place.

next post il tell you where it is ;):P

Wayne.

Am using the frame im on at the moment as it is going to be similar length to what the Kamel is going to be. i might even use a 20" bike next year too.

Ilkley oor is the place.

20" matt would be something i did as alot of people always comment that i look "better" fit wise on one, but i enjoy my riding on a 26", 20" would be something to do to try prove to myself and others that you can actually ride a 20" bike like a 26" all iv got to do is try prove it :lol:

Wayne.