Trials Park For Abingdon?

forum mum

Well, it's been a while since i have been on here but life has been so hectic for us here.

I bumped into the Mayor of Abingdon the other day and she has asked me to get in touch with the local lads regarding a trials park for Abingdon.

Those of you who have an interest in getting this set up will need to contact me by phone so we can discuss what the Mayor Lorraine Oakes wants you to do.

She suggested getting a petition up and running, and maybe some fund raising (it doesn't have to be loads, just enough to show a keen interest) like a car boot sale, or sponsored 'something', use your imagination.

Anyway send me an email with your contact details and i will give you a call as soon as i can.

Best wishes

love Sue x :deej:

Maybe, you could do a massive event in which, theres a huge trials course (and it would have to be huge) And every person gives you a fiver. Suppose its fund raising of a sort. Though it'd only be possible if it were DJ memorial ride day or something. Or at least that size, i'm sure most people would be willing to take part if it meant making the trials scene better. (Y)

What happened to ALI C's trials park thing in that quarry anyway?

Evening Guys

I have only received an email from Adam at the moment, thank you for your details i will try and call you over the weekend. I think any fund raising will have to be done separately to the Memorial ride which happened on the 2 June this year.

If you could start by getting a petition going that will be a good start.

Love Sue x

Evening Guys

I have only received an email from Adam at the moment, thank you for your details i will try and call you over the weekend. I think any fund raising will have to be done separately to the Memorial ride which happened on the 2 June this year.

If you could start by getting a petition going that will be a good start.

Love Sue x

Have you got any information to be put into it like area and cost etc if so i'll make one now

Not sure about the cost but the suggested site was next to the scateboard park near the leisure centre in Abingdon. The Mayor Lorraine Oakes is very keen to help out, i will find out her contact details so you can speak to her.

It is a difficult time of year for me at the moment so please bear with me. It would have been DJ's 21st birthday on the 31st and i am finding it hard.

love Sue x :angel::deej::bunny::deej: