Jack Balman Last Ko Video

Balman

well got the zhi now and still had a few clips of me on my old bike and my friend reece offerd to edit them so big thanks to him although the riding isent great im pretty happy with the video although it might not be to some peoples taste comments would be great =] will get zhi video out soon.

CLICK ME!!!!

Cheers Jack :)

Sorry but that bored me to death. Too many sidehops and far too many repeats and slow me clips and the riding was very repetitive.

Sorry to say that but the song was good :)

Yeah fair enough just random clips i had will get new video with alot more spiney veriaty =]

Jack

Finally, a video that loads on youtube.

Awesome, great riding, editing was a bit gay, but at the same time, cool, but i wouldn't have noticed it that much (repetitiveness) if someone hadn't already said it. Tune was awesome, deffo going on my phone if i manage to get it.

Nice one.

I didnt manage to finish watching the video because the editing was unbareable. Slow moes bits did my head in and was just poorly done. I think if you had just put the clips together with a song it would have been alot better. Your riding looked good though.

hahaha ill be editing the next one then was not great riding ether but hey hoe i got a new song lined up and i know all the lines i want filmed for my next video should be more intresting to watch with a little luck =]

Jack (Y)

hahaha ill be editing the next one then was not great riding ether but hey hoe i got a new song lined up and i know all the lines i want filmed for my next video should be more intresting to watch with a little luck =]

Jack (Y)

Yeah with any luck there will be biger riding finding gaps and front to back very easy at the mo so might introduce rails =] also think im doing a joint video with "mr joe" (joseph thomas) so should be good and have more veriaty as well as being mod and stock :) cheers for all the comments good or bad (Y)

Jack :)