Phill Monks Clips

Phill_Monks

erm phill you are an official beast now, awesome clips best riding you've done, think its because it was Craigs frame and it gave you some kind of super hopping power :- . Hope your riding a3 as well can't wait to ride with you on sat now gonna be proper forward hop mania :thumbsup:

ben x

p.s. abdab i may upload it fer you :lol:

You need a new vid on the Ko too, Dave! You have got to be my favorite rider ever so get a new vid out for me! Good luck with the BMX stuff too!

Flatterd. really i am .thank you for that means alot. and the ko vid has begun going to get more footage today .the riding will probs look weird as i have only riden the ko for about 4 hours tops! and havent ridden trials in about a month!

Flatterd. really i am .thank you for that means alot. and the ko vid has begun going to get more footage today .the riding will probs look weird as i have only riden the ko for about 4 hours tops! and havent ridden trials in about a month!

Your always welcome Dave! You'll find getting back to riding trials is easier than you think. I recently just got back into it after riding moto trials for so long and I'm getting the hang of it again. I had quit riding for over a year! I'll never do that again!