Mobiles2yourdoor.co.uk

GlynnP

Hey just been looking at mobiles2yourdoor.co.uk and wondering if any 1 has used them espcaily for the redemption scheme.

I was looking at one of the 12 month free line rentals but havnt dealt with this company before.

I have have redemptions before through other companies but didnt want to sign up with a company that was gonna leave me paying the full £40 a month.

Cheers

Hey just been looking at mobiles2yourdoor.co.uk and wondering if any 1 has used them espcaily for the redemption scheme.

I was looking at one of the 12 month free line rentals but havnt dealt with this company before.

I have have redemptions before through other companies but didnt want to sign up with a company that was gonna leave me paying the full £40 a month.

Cheers

I've heard in the news that a lot of companies that offer stuff like 'redemptions' and 'cash back' have actually gone out of business, leaving a lot of people disappointed and out of pocket. New companies like that aren't reliable and I'd be really cautious!

hell, the orange ones where they say u get real cheap line rental is all shit n all. i ordered a phone, they said £25 a month, when a £40 bill came i was pretty pissed off, turns out i pay £40 a month for a year, then send them all the bills at the end, THEN YOU GET UR MONEY BACK

just go PAYG

I've heard in the news that a lot of companies that offer stuff like 'redemptions' and 'cash back' have actually gone out of business, leaving a lot of people disappointed and out of pocket. New companies like that aren't reliable and I'd be really cautious!

They are part of Phones4U does this still mean they could easily go bankrupt?