Liverpool Ride 4th November

monkeymoped

Might join you guys if that's ok?

Went on the Southport ride last week, was ace, not been in Liverpool yet. Just got my new bike, gone from a 1997 Kona to a Toxsin One, so I'll be abit of a retard on it i reckon! But who cares! lol

See you all then :)

Oh, isn't there something hapenning this weekend? the 27th? I thought i read it somewhere.. lemme see....

edit: got it, anyone going?ride on the 27th

Edited by duggyd

I might be up for this.

Is the new bike built up yet Duggy?

How does it compare to the retro Kona?

not quite, got wheels on, but can't get hold of a set of 4 bolt maggie mounts and bolts for the back dammit! lol

got a tensioner, and bars and stem coming, and got some burns for cranks, so got most of the bits, should be good to go by the weekend as long as they all turn up in the post....

It's a little longer than the Kona, and the bb is about a foot higher! lol (Think it's about +20-25 really) it's so light compared to the Kona too. Should be ace to ride, can't wait :)

I'm out on the 27th, should be good.

nice one, I'm going to be there if i can get some mounts for my brakes. :)

edit: Random question, and off topic, but does anyone in the area have a set of preferably silver, but black will do, 4 bolt mounts with proper fitting bolts that they would like to sell me so I can ride my bike?! lol

Can meet Liverpool town centre at lunchtimes, need them for the weekend, so pref Thursday, Friday at the latest, PM me.

£10 for the set (one wheel) and bolts must be spot on! Cheers

Edited by duggyd

nice one, I'm going to be there if i can get some mounts for my brakes. :)

edit: Random question, and off topic, but does anyone in the area have a set of preferably silver, but black will do, 4 bolt mounts with proper fitting bolts that they would like to sell me so I can ride my bike?! lol

Can meet Liverpool town centre at lunchtimes, need them for the weekend, so pref Thursday, Friday at the latest, PM me.

£10 for the set (one wheel) and bolts must be spot on! Cheers

Speak to Phil www.selectbikes.com he has some and im sure he would sell you a set. Good bloke.

Speak to Phil www.selectbikes.com he has some and im sure he would sell you a set. Good bloke.

Thanks for the advice and contact, i think i have got some on the way, so should all be ok. Still awaiting a bb from tarty, (not their fault it's the post) so might not be out at the weekend still. :( If it's all sorted, I'm there!

Duggy