Redbull Biketrials Competition

Zordon

What were the course organisers thinking?

Its good to see riders pushed to their limits like on the stages at the bike show in london this year BUT to watch people dab absolutely everything is not exactly entertaining for the crowd as opposed to slightly easier sections that more riders would have got through with alot better show-man-ship.

Phil

What were the course organisers thinking?

Its good to see riders pushed to their limits like on the stages at the bike show in london this year BUT to watch people dab absolutely everything is not exactly entertaining for the crowd as opposed to slightly easier sections that more riders would have got through with alot better show-man-ship.

Phil

Yeah thats pretty much what i thought.

To the others, im sorry i had an opinion of a video, how silly of me <_<

There was a huge indoor event organised by RedBull in Warsaw (PL) in 2006. Here is a 1h+ video showing, among others, Kenny Belaey, Rafał Kumorowski and Paweł Reczek riding sections:

<a href="http://filmoteka.choody.com/LocDog/Redbull-biketrial-session.wmv" target="_blank">http://filmoteka.choody.com/LocDog/Redbull...ial-session.wmv</a>

Watch and enjoy!

who makes that vid?

I ve really try to watch it from the beginning till the end...I can't, no way :lol: and god, I like long vids

but this one is waaaayyyy too long. it really needs an editing...

about the riding, maybe a little to much dab :giggle: because some sections looks too hard for 70% of the riders.

but there is also some beasty riding from rafal and kenny...the first one is so powerfull and the second one so smooooth.

I like the part with the girls... (Y)

and it's a shame we don't have subtitles about the guy who talks and laughs behind the cam...it sounds really funny :P

thanks for sharing

To the others, im sorry i had an opinion of a video, how silly of me

you're right ;)

I just don't like the way you say it.

take it easy ^_^