Hey Im New To Trials Biking (and The Forum)

Twitch-119

Hi im josh, got a saracen at the moment but getting an Onza T-pro '07 for xmas so just wondering if there is anyone in my area, high wycombe, please contact me. Is there a particuar way to learn or is it just look on the internet and watch what they do in the videos? so far i can do: Track stand, Side hop, wheelie/crazy horse, manual (sort off), rearwheel hop, backhop, fronthop, bunny hop, american hop, and thats about it i've been learning for about 5 weeks on a jump bike with some trials parts.

Josh

P.S: I know that this is a stab in the dark but has anyone got an Xbox 360 with live account and/or a Nitro r/c car if so could you reply. if we are allowed to say anything like this on the forum

yea bout an hour away do you no of any good places to practise cus theres just a small wall were i live and thats about it

do you know anyone else that lives near us or me/you

Ermm oxford is pretty good, there are a few other riders in abigndon! about 5 more.

You should come to oxford one day :)

Also good posting, you should be validated in no time (Y)

P.S: I know that this is a stab in the dark but has anyone got an Xbox 360 with live account and/or a Nitro r/c car if so could you reply. if we are allowed to say anything like this on the forum

Hey firstly, welcome along. Keep posting like that and you should be validated relatively soon! (Talking about first bit of post)

Secondly well done for covering youself on the wanted part about the xbox and the rc car. It is not actually permitted to say things like that until you have been validated... All i can suggest is read Mike's Guide to Validation and the time in non-members should fly by. Speak soon!

Rojo

I'm from Amersham which is quite near High Wycombe and I have a xbox live account (ibi123). When I have my bike in working order I may be able to ride with you.

I may be able to teach you a thing or two. I can pedal kick comfortably so I can teach you that.

Edited by ibi123

I'm from Amersham which is quite near High Wycombe and I have a xbox live account (ibi123). When I have my bike in working order I may be able to ride with you.

I may be able to teach you a thing or two. I can pedal kick comfortably so I can teach you that.

My aunt lives in Amersham:P (Y)

Hi guys how you doin and thanks for the welcome, i have an xbox and my acount is metal rouge so maybe we could meet up (do you no where kilnwood is near naphill)

so far all i can do is: rear wheel hop, sort of crazy horse/wheely, side hop, back hop, front hop, hop on the spot, stoppie, trackstand and thats about it, but i've been learnin on a jump bike

Hi guys how you doin and thanks for the welcome, i have an xbox and my acount is metal rouge so maybe we could meet up (do you no where kilnwood is near naphill)

so far all i can do is: rear wheel hop, sort of crazy horse/wheely, side hop, back hop, front hop, hop on the spot, stoppie, trackstand and thats about it, but i've been learnin on a jump bike, but no cant pedal kick would be great if you could teach me