Southport, Sunday The 11th Nov

duggyd

Any of you guys up for it? Jim? Sean?

I got my bike finished at last, it's wicked! Now i wanna go ride! Hehe

So yeah, Sunday. :) Could make it Liverpool if the demand is high, really not bothered, just wanna go riding with people cos it's more fun! :)

Cheers

Edited by duggyd

Cool, I'm up for either too. never ridden the docks either, is it good? Some small stuff?!

Looking forward to it already!

Keep em coming!

Oh, and Toxicturkey i think you should bail on Wales! lol

Edited by duggyd

I'l not be riding this weekend, injured my shoulder somehow and the doc says I've damaged the some ligaments and to rest it a couple of weeks, maybe longer.

I might not be riding for some time.

Gutted!

That'll teach you to gap over entire roads! :P

Only kiddin'! I'm just jealous! I hope you get better soon dude, being out of it sucks. Drop us a line when you're out again :)

As for the ride, say half ten? I come into Moorfields station by train... Where do you guys normally meet?

Yeah, i don't have a car at the moment, and my girlfriend has a little 2 seater, no chance of getting the bike in there unless i take off the wheels! :S

So, yes, I'll be on the train! I come into Moorfields though, so could more easily get to yours than Lime Street to be honest. Can you PM me your address then please? Or do you wanna meet on the corner or something?

Half ten ok then?

Cheers

Edited by duggyd

Dude, that sucked! Was good to meet you anyway, and amusing to see you freewheeling around!

Got some ok riding in, sheltered form the rain, was good just to get used to the bike to be honest and Mark was giving lots of good advice too!

I'll be looking forward to the next one! Catch you laters.

Duggy