Quick little spec;

Juicy front brake

Rear King on a ronnie

Hope on a sun

Zoo bars

Echo stem

Burns

Etc. You can see the rest.

I'm thinking about a new set of forks, idealy zoo urbans are they? The black anodised ones, and a new magura as I've had this one since early 2003 and it's almost given up, and maybe some new pedals, probably a set of cages. Also maybe a new front tyre, I've had this Hot s for about 2.5 years (Y)

What do you think? I've been out of the game for a while, whats cool these days?

I don't see too much of the old-schoolness you spoke about, but looks damn good nonetheless!

Why are you looking to switch forks? Problem with the Fattys? (although those mounts look like Ashtons to me?!)

Yeah they are Ashtons in disguise, actually I bought them branded as B4T superlites I think for about 60 quid! They are ok, I just don't know if I trust them they are damn flexy, but I guess they will do.

Maybe I'll splash out on a new mag and some more pads. The best pads I've ever had were Plaz CRMs, although I've got red Bloxx in there now and they are pretty damn good too. Actually can you even get hold of CRMs any more?