Good Mod Frames

koxxtrials

Be more specific as to what you're looking for, comparing a ciguena to something like a python is ridicoulous, python's are long and ciguenas are unbelieveably short, you're lloking for a frame specificly for the rear disk mount rather than for good geometory which will matter more in the long run...

Be more specific as to what you're looking for, comparing a ciguena to something like a python is ridicoulous, python's are long and ciguenas are unbelieveably short, you're lloking for a frame specificly for the rear disk mount rather than for good geometory which will matter more in the long run...

well i was looking at a zoo python short but i thought it would be too long for me even thought it is a short

Lol, i have an zoo! long and i'm like 5.3:P you'll be fine with a python.. The 07's are w*nk by the way so maybe look for a older one or see what the 08 is like. My python is the 04 which people regard as one of the best riding mods.. I'm not really sure about that, but i've only been riding since julyish.

Joe.

Lol, i have an zoo! long and i'm like 5.3:P you'll be fine with a python.. The 07's are w*nk by the way so maybe look for a older one or see what the 08 is like. My python is the 04 which people regard as one of the best riding mods.. I'm not really sure about that, but i've only been riding since julyish.

Joe.

Dont go zoo its poo.

Echo lite frames are nice, id get that.

I resent that :angry: '07 pythons are loverly, fact.

Well I have a Monty 221 Pr and before that I had an Onza t-vee so that’s a pretty big step for me.

But I do like the Monty’s and you can also run front and back disk, not that I do run front and back.

So yea I would get a Monty or another bike is the zoo python there nice and I also think Ko bike are a nice ride but to be honest mate you might want to choose your own bike because if somebody gives you a suggestion and you don’t like it you cant really moan at them as you did ask them for there opinion.

Cheers

Smoby.

:)

07 pythons are indeed nice bikes........

dont let the length of a frame put you off......it put me off for a long time i stuck to 1000 wb mods.......i finally grew some nutts got a long mod and i will never look back.......

i am also the smallest trials rider in hampshire

dave

what bike are you riding now?

Get a Ko KM1 :)

i agree the ko's are the sex i ride one now, but me name is stil adamant matt lol

Wait for the new Echo, or you will die a terrible, terrible death.

Decide what sort of frame you want first, what sort of riding you do, not just list all the DD frames available and ask us to tell you.

Do you ride more street or natural? How tall are you? What sort of build are you?

Hi all, been debating getting an adamant a3 for a couple of months. I noticed this topic so i just thought i'd get

some opinions on it before i decide. I've currently got the 07 t-comp and have had some great times on it, it was

my first bike and i feel it's time to move on and upgrade. All opinions and thoughts greatfully received.

Thanks

Mitch

Hi all, been debating getting an adamant a3 for a couple of months. I noticed this topic so i just thought i'd get

some opinions on it before i decide. I've currently got the 07 t-comp and have had some great times on it, it was

my first bike and i feel it's time to move on and upgrade. All opinions and thoughts greatfully received.

Thanks

Mitch

When your dreaming of a Monty? ;)

Get a Ko bike! Youll be thanking me when you do (Y)

Max...

Yeh but if your dreams come true then what you got to live for. Besides i'm begining to prefer the looks of the a3.

I've not heard much about ko bikes, jonny mc used to have one i think. Sure he mentioned it once or twice. I kinda

feel a little put off monty's after the thread about them snapping.