Glen Ride

Ross Clayton

hi, yesterday made a little video of

me = ross = czar

jack carthy= koxx with yellow wheels

james bancroft = koxx with blue wheels

danny don't know his last name = koxx black wheels

well here the link iv'e tried my best i know its hard to make a good naturel video but here my shot let me know what you think. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fsdJeXx4KDo

thanks Ross. :rolleyes:

FOR SOME REASON THE MUSIC HAS f**kED UP WITH THE EDITING LOL BUT ILL TRY WACK A DOWNLOADABLE VERSION ON SOMETIME IF ANY BODY WANTS IT

Edited by rosselhoff

Nice video! natural vids normally bore me, but that one was far from it. looks like it was a good ride (Y)

And that czar is sexual!

yer they usually bore me too so i tried my best lol glad you enjoyed it. :D thanks

Nice video. Some good natural moves there. I love riding Shipley Glen, such a great place. Anyway looked like a great ride.

thanks yer it's a good place to ride i think that was the first time i'd been up there in like 2-3 months or so i enjoyed more than i usually do.

thanks

Fairley good vid. You riding there this weekend? I havent been up there practicing for ages.

thanks mat yer i might pop up there this weekend again ill see you up there most likely

thanks for all of comments Ross........... :D