Mono Trial 07

Nick Garland

Right, I have had my mono trial since the new year, it started out very good very powerful, then bent the rotor so I changed it, got another hope rotor, this didnt seem as powerful so I bled it to see if it helped, still the same, was not really holding properly and the lever travel was insane. I then thought I would buy a new rotor as I bent this one too, got the V!Z rotor as it was the only 180mm rotor in stock and some new pads, even after 2 weeks it was still bad, so I took out the pads, lightly sanded them with some very fine sand paper, put it all back together. Still not holding properly.

I cannot think what else to do, its just not locking properly and the lever travels quite a bit still, I have notice there is some black grime around the caliper which I was assuming was water + dust/pad wear etc, I have cleaned this off as best I could so far, but before putting it all back together and bleeding it has anyone else had this problem and how did they sort it out?